We encourage students to be creative and showcase out-of-the-box ideas in helping facilitate real changes through this competition.
Please forward this message to students or classmates who are interested in global health-related topics.
- March 25th – Case challenge sent out via email at 11:59 a.m. (Pacific Time)
- April 25th – Deadline to register teams
- June 2nd – Final video submissions due by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- August 1st – Three finalist teams announced via email
- November – Final judging of the competition held during an APRU GH virtual event
- (Teams register after March 25th will still only have until June 2nd to submit their videos)
- All team members must come from the same university.
- All teams must come from APRU member universities or be registered through a non-member university. Teams from APRU member universities can participate for free.
- To determine if your university is an APRU member, check here.
- For non-APRU member universities, there is a US$500 fee to participate.
See the full requirements and eligibility here.
Find out last year’s finalist videos here.
For further inquiries, please contact Dr Melissa Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.