The MBBS Phase IIIA students presentation in the Seminar on Family Planning was held on the 01 March 2006 in Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah in Klang. The aim of the seminar was to exposed the students in planning, organising and working as team. The students were divided into 8 groups where they presented on the following topics,
- What is family planning and how does it improve the health of the family.
- Traditional methods of family planning.
- Hormonal contraception
- Barrier methods of family planning and post-coital contraception
- Permanent methods of contraception
- Abortion and family planning issues
- Male participation in family planning