Adolescent. Why is adolescent health important?
The doing of today is for the benefits of tomorrow
Through adolescents research we could:
- Determine early prevention and treatment for health problems that tailor perfectly to their needs
- Help to set future healthy lifestyles to curb health problems that could lead to premature mortality during adulthood
- Aid in predicting future health burden and health dynamics of the society
- Provide robust evidence for accelerated action towards the health of adolescents
This event will covers:
- What are the current findings from our adolescent studies?
- How they are important?
- Overview of novel approaches on adolescents research
- Knowledge sharing on research collaboration on adolescent study with post-graduate students
CPD Points: 6 points
Contact Information and Payment
- Students RM 30
- UM Staff RM 50
- Others RM 50
Price is HIGHLY subsidized. Online payment is PREFERRED.
Mr Mohd Fadzrel / Ms Shafina
Tel : + 603-79677896 Fax : + 603-79674975
KINDLY PAY via Debit/Credit Card at E-Pay@UM (Yuran Penyertaan)
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th February 2019
Organized by : Centre for Population Health (CePH), FOM, UM & Akademi Sains Malaysia (ASM)
You must be logged in to post a comment.