We are looking for a programme manager who has a degree in Master of Public Health (MPH) and has an in-depth understanding of blended and online learning.
Programme Manager for Master courses in Public Health (Full Time)
- To develop and manage online learning activities
- To manage the migration of the MPH programme to an online platform
- To assists in the development of other Master programmes in Public Health and its transition to an online platform
The job will be based in the Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya
Qualification & Requirements:
- Master of Public Health qualification
- Strong proficiency in English
- Ability to develop and manage online learning
Salary: According to the salary scheme of the University of Malaya
Type of employment: Contract
Duration: 2 year
Interested candidates should complete the application form by 15 September 2019.