ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Having problems with data management?
- Do not know how to create electronic data
- Do not know how to create and organise variables
- Having difficulty in planning for efficient data structure and storage
- Having difficulty in producing good audit trails
- Unable to modify data efficiently
Why is so important to manage your data efficiently?
- To protect our works from catastrophe
CONTENT OF THE WORKSHOP
- Introduction to Data Management
- Organizing Data Efficiently
- Audit Trail
- Data Exploration / Management / Modification
– Dealing with Data
– Counting using _n and _N
– Computing Variables (using the foreach and forval command)
– Exporting Data
UM Student RM240
UM Staff RM350
For further information regarding the workshops or want to register for the courses, kindly visit our website at https://jcum.um.edu.my//upcoming-workshop-2018
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr. ‘Abqariyah Yahya (Ph.D)
Dr. Qory is a senior lecturer at the Department of Social and Preventive Medicine University of Malaya. She has conducted many research methodology and biostatistics workshops with numerous departments within the Ministry of Health. Her areas of interest are non-communicable diseases, data analysis (Stata, SAS and SPSS), database development and data management. She is also actively involved in local and international research.
For further information, please contact us:
Ms Devi Peramalah / Ms Ekin
Tel : +603-79673797 Fax : +603-79674975
For further information, kindly email us at email@example.com
Our Website :
Our facebook :
Our Twitter :
Julius Centre University of Malaya (JCUM),
Department of Social & Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Medicine,
University of Malaya, Malaysia.
The Julius Centre University of Malaya (JCUM) was established in 2008. Using advanced epidemiological methods and health data analytics, JCUM aims to be a regional referral centre for learning and research in the areas of epidemiology, clinical epidemiology, evidence based medicine, and biostatistics. The head of this centre is Assoc. Prof. Dr. Noran Naqiah Binti Mohd Hairi.