The Debriefing session for the Community Residency Programme was held on the 21st and 22nd June 2006. The first day (21st June 2006) is for the presentation of the Household Survey results and the second day (22nd June 2006) is for the presentation of the Thematic Project results. Each station is given 20 minutes to present followed by 10 minutes of discussions. There were heated discussion among the students and also the panel of judges consisting of Dr. Ismail Salleh the Medical Officer of Health for Temerloh District Health Office, Dr. Saerah Shaharuddin, Sister Puah Hooi Meng and Staff Nurse Nor Asiah Abd Karim from the Kinta District Health Office, Associate Professor Dr Atiya Ab Sallam, Associate Professor Dato S. Noor Ghani, Associate Professor Saimy Ismail, Dr Noran, and all the field supervisors.
The thematic project that was conducted during this CRP session are:
- The Prevalence of Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction and Its Associated Factors in Temerloh, Pahang.
- Knowledge, Attitude, Practice and Perception of Breastfeeding Among Reproductive Age Women in Kuala Nerang, Kedah.
- A Study of Road Traffic Accident Cases in Accident & Emergency Unit of Batu Gajah District Hospital, Perak from November 2005 – February 2006.
- Falls and Injuries Among the Elderly in Alor Gajah.
- Knowledge, Attitudes and Beliefs on Avian Influenza Among the Rural Community in Kupang Pasu, Kedah.
There will be a poster presentation of the thematic projects from the 24th – 28th July 2006 at the foyer in front of the Medical Library.
You must be logged in to post a comment.