Associate Professor Noran N Hairi and Professor Awang Bulgiba was the authors for two chapters in this book;
- Chapter 3: The Epidemiology of Vascular Dementia
- Chapter 4: Swallowing Difficulties in Elderly People: Impact of Maxillomandibular Wedging
- Chapter 5: Association of Disease-Specific Mortality with Fitness Measurements and Nonparticipation in 80-year-old Population
- Chapter 6: Behavioral Treatment for Geriatric Syndrome
- Chapter 7: Aging and Exercise Training on the Neuromascular Functions of Human Movements.
- Chapter 8: Tailor-Made Programs for Preventive Falls that Match the Levels of Physical Well-Being in Community-Dwelling Older Adults
- Chapter 9: Vaccine-Preventable Infectious Respiratory Diseases in the Elderly
- Chapter 10: Beneficial Effect of Viscous Fermented Milk on Blood Glucose and Insulin Responses to Carbohydrates in Mice and Healthy Volunteers: Preventive Geriatrics Approach by “Slow Calorie”
- Chapter 11: Health Education in the Elderly
- Chapter 12: Expanding the Time Frame for Advance Care Planning: Policy Considerations and Implications for Research.
- Chapter 13: End of Life Care: Attitudes Toward Autonomy and Legal Instruments
- Chapter 14: Health Economics and Geriatrics: Challenges and Opportunities
The entire book is available for free as a PDF document