University of Malaya International House will be opened in January 2008. This is one of the off-campus accommodation options available to students especially international students.
- Fully furnished (beds, cupboards, sofa, dining table & chairs, study tables)
- Fully air-conditioned (4 units)
- Bedrooms + 1 bathroom (with water heater)
- Kitchen (with gas hob and smoke extractor)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Shoe rack
- ASTRO point (subscribtion needed)
- Telephone/ Internet line (subscribtion needed)
Location and Accessibility
- Strategically located from university, commercial and shopping areas
- University shuttle service & public transportation route
- Wet market, farmers' market (every Thursday morning) and night market (Every Tuesday)
- Various types of food available near the complex
|REGISTRATION PAYMENT :
|which include two months deposit (RM3000), one month advance rental (RM1500), water deposit (RM300) and electricity deposit (RM500)
Rules and Regulations
- Applicants must be a registered student undergoing the Postgraduate or Undergraduate degree in the University of Malaya.
- Secure a place (subject to availability).
- Acceptance into the International House is based on the following criteria:
a. Postgraduate (married- couple with children)
b. Undergraduate(married- couple with children)
c. Postgraduate (Single) ~ not more than 4 pax/unit
d. Undergraduate(Single)~ not more than 4 pax/unit
- The tenancy shall be subject to a minimum period of six (6) months and a maximum period of two (2) consecutive semesters.
For further information and details, please contact:
International Student Centre (ISC)
Level 1, Block D
University of Malaya
50603 Kuala Lumpur
Tel. No: +603 7967 7718/ +603 7967 7715
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org